Aldi announced that beginning today, November 7th, they are releasing their Festive Collection Wine Advent Calendar.
Each calendar contains 24 windows which, when opened, reveal a 187ml bottle of wine.
Included in the collection are:
- 2 x Prosecco Extra Dry, Italy
- 2 x Chardonnay, Australia
- 2 x Chenin Blanc, South Africa
- 2 x Sauvignon Blanc, New Zealand
- 2 x White Zinfandel, U.S.A.
- 2 x Cabernet Sauvignon, Australia
- 2 x Pinot Grigio, Italy
- 2 x Malbec, Argentina
- 2 x Shiraz, Australia
- 2 x Red Blend, Italy
- 2 x Merlot, Chile
- 2 x Sauvignon Blanc, Chile
The calendar is not available at all locations, so call ahead to your local Aldi’s before making a mad dash to nab one of these puppies. And I do mean one, because there is a limit of 1 per customer. Bring some friends and stock up!