This easy dinner idea packs a ton of flavor into very few ingredients. There’s no fussy prep work and you can have this on the table in 15 minutes, served with any of your favorite sides. The use of fresh parsley and garlic is the key to yumminess of this recipe. And of course, butter… because butter makes literally everything on this earth better.
Keep this idea in your back pocket when you’re sick of plain ol’ chicken breast and need something new – I was shocked at how unbelievably delicious this turned out to be! Enjoy!
|Fast and Easy Garlic Butter Chicken|| |
- 1 lb chicken breast tenders, trimmed
- Italian Seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- 2 TBS butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 TBS fresh parsley, chopped
- Season both sides of the chicken tenders with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet on medium heat. Spray with cooking spray and add the chicken and cook about 3-4 minutes on each side until mostly done (do not overcook). Remove chicken to a plate.
- Reduce heat to low and add the butter to the skillet. Once melted, stir in the garlic and parsley and return the chicken to the skillet. Spoon the butter mixture over the chicken and allow to simmer for a few minutes until the chicken is fully done.
Save this recipe to your Pinterest boards, and don’t forget to share with your friends on your favorite social media outlet. Sharing my recipes supports my blog and keeps me going! Thank you for the support!