I love easy shortcut recipes, and this one is a keeper. Refrigerated crescent roll dough is so versatile! These honey glazed ham and cheese rolls are great as part of a dinner or on their own as a finger food at a party or an appetizer.
I love Annie’s brand of organic crescent rolls (no affiliation). I appreciate the simpler ingredient list and the flavor is wonderful. They bake up perfectly and there’s so many ways to customize them.
You can use your favorite cheese and any deli ham (or leftover Christmas/Easter ham) that you’d like. Personally, I enjoy extra sharp cheddar as I think the bite from the cheese goes so well with the ham and slight sweetness of the glaze.
If you have some little picky eaters in your house, this might be a good idea to try to introduce some different food. My three year-old has been so hard to feed lately, and she loved these! Enjoy!
|Honey Glazed Ham & Cheese Crescent Rolls|| |
- 1 can refrigerated crescent rolls (8 rolls in a can)
- 8 thin slices of ham
- 8 thin slices of cheese (or 4 thicker slices, cut in half)
- 2 TBS unsalted butter, melted
- 1 TBS honey
- Unroll the crescent dough and separate into 8 triangles.
- Place ham and cheese on each crescent, and roll toward the long end. You can use your fingers to pinch together any gaping or loose ends if the dough doesn't want to stay rolled up.
- Place rolls 2-3 inches apart on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Stir the honey into the melted butter and use a pastry brush to brush each roll.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until crescents have puffed up and are a pretty golden brown.
Do you like this recipe and want to find it later? Please consider pinning it to your Pinterest boards or sharing on social media!