One of my very favorite flavor combinations around the holidays is chocolate and mint. I don’t care what kind of chocolate and I don’t care what kind of mint, it’s such a yummy and festive pairing of tastes!
This party mix takes minutes to throw together and tastes like it came straight from Santa’s workshop itself. It would have a perfect place on the table of any holiday party.
With two kinds of chocolate – white and milk – along with the peppermint and crunchy Rice Chex cereal, this is an addicting mix that you won’t be able to stop eating. Enjoy!
|North Pole Party Mix|| |
- 5 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 10 ounces white chocolate melting wafers
- ⅔ cup crushed peppermints
- ½ cup mini M&M's
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Add the Rice Chex to a large mixing bowl. Melt the white chocolate according to the directions on the package.
- Using a non-stick spatula, pour the melted chocolate over the cereal and fold gently, being careful not to crush the cereal, until fully coated.
- Add half of the crushed peppermints and M&Ms, fold a few times, and then add the rest and continue folding gently until the candy is dispersed.
- Add the powdered sugar to a large Ziploc bag. Add the mix to the bag (you may need to do this in sections) and toss to coat.
- Discard excess powdered sugar and keep stored in an airtight container. You can also freeze any uneaten portions in a sealed Ziploc bag.
Save this recipe to your Pinterest boards! Use the image below, just hover your mouse over the photo and click the photo that pops up.
Want more chocolate and mint pairings? Check out these recipes!