The whole world has been in a shark-obsessed frenzy this week, so I did some searchin’ around and put together a list of some fun Shark Week sweets and treats!
1. FINatic Cake by Duff’s Cakemix
2. Impossibly adorable cookies. I love the little bites taken out of the surfboards and swim trunks! by Sugarbelle
3. Shark fin and life preserver cupcakes by Sweet Fix
4. Shark Water – Sprite or 7UP mixed with coconut syrup and blue food coloring – served with gummy sharks, of course!
5. Cute-as-a-button free shark party cupcake topper printables by Tricia-Rennea!
6. A full-on shark wedding cake, wow! by The Night Kitchen
7. Candy sushi is great for “shark bait” treats at parties! by Sugar Sweet Cakes and Treats
8. Shark Teeth – bugles dipped in melted white chocolate! by Kara’s Party Ideas
9. Ocean Potion Jell-O cups by Spoonful (replace gummy lobsters with gummy sharks!)