- 1 pound ground chicken
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 cup simmer sauce of choice, see notes
- 6 corn tortillas, warmed
- Baby spinach, for serving
- Hummus, sour cream, sliced red onion, or cheese for serving
- Heat a skillet on medium heat, add the ground chicken and season generously with salt and pepper. Allow to cook until no pink remains, breaking into small pieces with a spatula.
- Remove the chicken to a plate and set aside. Drain all but about 2 tsp of the grease in the pan. Add the onion and cook until softened. Return the chicken to the pan and add the garlic and simmer sauce. Allow to cook until heated through.
- Serve on warm corn tortillas with baby spinach and desired toppings.