Using an air fryer to prepare frozen fries of any kind is a perfect and easy way to get that ideal crispy crunch!
- 1 bag frozen sweet potato fries, any variety
- Cooking spray
- Desired seasonings (paprika, garlic powder, cinnamon, cayenne, etc)
- Set air fryer to 360F and let it run for about 5 minutes.
- Spray fry basket with cooking spray and add fries in a single layer. It's okay if they overlap a little bit, but you want air to reach as much of the surface of the fries as possible.
- Close fryer and air fry for 6 minutes. Shake fry basket well, then air fry for an additional 6 minutes or until fries are desired level of crisp. Keep an eye on them so that they do not brown/blacken.
- Dump fries onto a layer of paper towels to drain. If desired, add additional seasonings immediately.
- Repeat with additional batches as needed.
Ninja 4-Quart Air Fryer: This is a good basic air fryer that won't take up too much space in your kitchen.
Heavy Duty Tongs: A good set of tongs is essential for air frying to keep your hands safe!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 12 mins
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Air Fryer