These high protein and low carb almond flour crackers need only 3 ingredients, are easy to make, and have a great crispy crunch! Perfect for low carb snacking!
- 2 cups almond flour (measured by spooning and leveling)
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line one or two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine the almond flour, egg, and sea salt. Add in additional seasoning as desired.
- Mix well with a spoon or use clean hand to knead the dough until the egg is fully incorporated and a smooth dough is formed. Don't worry if the dough seems crumbly at first, keep mixing (I find using your hands is best!) and it will come together.
- Form the dough into a ball and place between two large pieces of plastic wrap. Use a rolling pin to roll the dough out very thin, about 1/16".
- Cut into small squares or rectangles using a pizza cutter or sharp knife. Use the blunt end of a wooden skewer to poke cracker holes into each one. Transfer unbaked crackers to the prepared baking sheets.
- You will likely have some leftover edges from the dough. Collect the pieces, combine them into a new ball of dough, and roll it out to cut more crackers.
- Bake on center rack for 8-11 minutes until crackers are golden. Allow to cool on the pan. Store fully cooled crackers in an airtight container.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 11 minutes
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Oven
- Serving Size: 5 crackers
- Calories: 48
- Fat: 4.1g
- Saturated Fat: 0.4g
- Carbohydrates: 1.5g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Protein: 2.2g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
Keywords: low carb, keto, high protein, crackers