- 1 12-ounce bag of frozen riced cauliflower
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 TBS grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- Italian seasoning, onion powder, black pepper
- Dash of salt
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Follow the microwave steaming directions for the cauliflower rice (in the bag) and allow it to cool for a couple of minutes before attempting to move it - it will be hot!
- Empty the cauliflower into a colander and use your hands or, to make it easier, a citrus squeezer or potato ricer to drain as much water as possible out of the cauliflower. This is the most important step. The cauliflower should look quite dry and release very little to no water when squeezed when it has been sufficiently drained.
- Transfer drained cauliflower to a bowl and mix with remaining ingredients, adding in the seasonings as desired.
- Line a metal baking sheet with parchment paper and use your fingertips to form dough into a very thin pizza crust, approximately 11 inches in diameter and with even thickness throughout.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until edges have browned and the whole crust feels like it has dried and crisped up.
- Remove from oven, add sauces and any desired toppings. Bake for an additional 8-10 minutes until toppings are warm and crust has finished crisping.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 35 mins