- 3 cups rice Chex cereal
- 3 cups Honey Nut Chex cereal
- 3 cups Bugles
- 1 heaping cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (about half of a bag)
- 1/4 cup salted butter, cut into pieces
- 1 cup dry fudge brownie mix
- Colorful sprinkles
- Pre-heat oven to 250F. Spray a large cookie sheet with cooking spray. In a large bowl gently toss together cereals with Bugles and set aside.
- In a double boiler or heavy-bottom pan set over low heat, carefully melt the chocolate with the butter until smooth.
- Drizzle warm chocolate over cereal mixture and toss until well coated while gradually adding the sprinkles so that they stick to the melted chocolate. Sprinkle dry brownie mix and toss to thoroughly coat the pieces.
- Spread mixture onto prepared cookie sheet and bake uncovered 30 minutes, stirring after 15 minutes. Cool about 15 minutes. Store tightly covered at room temperature.