Homemade cheesy Chex mix is a savory snack made with a combination of Chex cereal, cheese crackers, and pretzels, seasoned with a blend of spices and coated in a buttery cheese sauce. It's easy to make and perfect for snacking on while watching a movie or hosting a party.
- 2 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 2 cups original Bugles (or Corn Chex)
- 2 cups Cheez-Its (or goldfish crackers)
- 1.5 cups pretzels
- Preheat oven to 250F. In a large bowl, stir together mix ingredients.
- In a small bowl, stir together coating ingredients. Pour coating over mix and stir until fully covered.
- Transfer mix to a large deep lasagna dish or baking sheet with rim.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Allow to cool.
Scale recipe up as needed.
You can vary mix ingredients as desired (use different snacks or cereal, add nuts, etc)
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: n/a