- 3 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 2 large eggs
- 1 package frozen spinach, thawed and drained thoroughly
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded cheese of your choice, plus extra for topping
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
- Make sure that all of the extra water has been drained out of the thawed spinach. Mix all ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
- Scoop mixture into muffin cups and top with extra cheese.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until the sides of the cups turn light brown.