A nearly identical copycat recipe for Chick-fil-a's famous sauce. Made with only 5 common pantry ingredients!
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (not low fat)
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 1 TBS hickory smoke barbecue sauce
- 1 TBS honey
- 1/8 tsp smoked paprika
- Whisk all ingredients until fully combined and no streaks remain.
- Taste and adjust ingredients as desired. If you prefer more sweetness, add an extra tsp of honey. If you want more tang, add an extra tsp of barbecue sauce.
- Serve with fries and chicken, use as a condiment on sandwiches and burgers, and more!
- Keep leftovers covered in refrigerator. Double or triple the recipe as needed or desired.
I used the following brands for this recipe: Duke's mayo, French's yellow mustard, Kraft Hickory Smoke BBQ, Kirkland honey, and Spice Islands smoked paprika
Don't go overboard on the smoked paprika - you just want the tiniest bit!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: N/A
- Category: Sauce
- Method: No Bake/No Cook
Keywords: chick fil a sauce, copycat