Crab Rangoon filling becomes a pizza topping in this super delicious pizza that tastes just like the Chinese takeout appetizer!
- 16oz fresh raw pizza dough, room temperature
- 2 TBS yellow cornmeal, optional
- 6oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan, divided
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 5oz flaked crab meat, fresh or imitation
- 6oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- Fried wonton strips for topping
- Sweet chili sauce for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 375F. Lightly grease a large pizza pan and press dough out into a 14" disc. Sprinkle crust with cornmeal, if using. Bake in the preheated oven for about 5 minutes or until starting to turn slightly golden.
- In a mixing bowl, combine room temperature cream cheese, half of the green onions, half of the Parmesan, Worcestershire sauce, and crab meat.
- When the crust has been par-baked, drop dollops of crab mixture around the crust and let it sit for a minute to heat up the cream cheese and help it be easier to spread. Use a spatula or the back of a big spoon and spread the mixture evenly across the crust, leaving a small lip around the edge if desired.
- Top pizza with remaining Parmesan, Mozzarella, and the remaining green onion. Bake for 7-9 minutes or until crust is nicely browned and cheese is melted and bubbly. Remove pizza from oven and drizzle with sweet chili sauce and top with crunchy wontons.