Indulgent and creamy, this flavorful dip is great with fruit, cookies, or pretzels and works as an autumnal appetizer or anytime snack.
- 1 8-ounce block of cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup (heaping) pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- In a bowl, mix together the cream cheese, pumpkin, and brown sugar until smooth.
- Add the maple syrup and pumpkin pie spice and stir until fully combined. Refrigerate until chilled and serve.
- Dip with graham crackers, ginger snaps, apple slices, Nilla wafers, pretzels, or whatever else sounds amazing to you.
You can use regular or low-fat cream cheese.
If you don't like pumpkin pie spice, plain cinnamon can be used.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Category: Snack
- Method: Refrigerator
Keywords: pumpkin, dip, cream cheese, fall, thanksgiving