- 1 - 1.5lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into large cubes
- 3 cups fresh green beans, trimmed and snapped
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place green beans, sweet potatoes, and chicken in a slow cooker, keeping each ingredient separated.
- In a bowl, whisk together the lemon juice and water with seasonings.
- Pour mixture over the chicken and vegetables and stir lightly to make sure everything is coated.
- Cover and cook on high ~4 hours or until chicken and vegetables are very tender. Do not open the lid during the cooking process.