- Olive oil, for coating pan
- 1 12oz bag frozen cauliflower rice
- 1 cup chicken stock
- Salt and pepper
- Garlic powder (or 2-3 cloves of fresh minced garlic)
- Additional seasonings as desired. (I also added a dry roasted vegetable seasoning mix. Mrs. Dash seasoning blends would work very well)
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat a small drizzle of olive oil - enough to coat the bottom of the pan.
- When oil is heated, add the cauliflower rice and allow to pan fry, stirring frequently, for 3-4 minutes. Rice should be turning very slightly golden.
- Add the chicken stock and reduce heat to low. Season (to taste) with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and any additional seasonings as desired.
- Continue to simmer for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 45
- Sugar: 1.2g
- Sodium: 525mg
- Fat: 2.7g
- Saturated Fat: 0.4g
- Carbohydrates: 2.7g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 2.2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg