- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups eggnog
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- ground cinnamon for sprinkling, optional
- Preheat oven to 350F. Combine all ingredients except for cinnamon and stir until incorporated. Distribute mixture evenly between 4 8-ounce ramekins.
- Place the ramekins into a 9x9 inch baking pan and add enough water to reach halfway up the sides of the ramekins.
- Bake on the center rack until the tops are set, 40-45 minutes. If desired, sprinkle the tops with a little ground cinnamon. Serve warm or chilled. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Recipe was tested using Pete & Gerry's organic eggs and Kroger brand eggnog.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins