- 1 lb chicken breast tenders, trimmed
- Italian Seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- 2 TBS butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 TBS fresh parsley, chopped
- Season both sides of the chicken tenders with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet on medium heat. Spray with cooking spray and add the chicken and cook about 3-4 minutes on each side until mostly done (do not overcook). Remove chicken to a plate.
- Reduce heat to low and add the butter to the skillet. Once melted, stir in the garlic and parsley and return the chicken to the skillet. Spoon the butter mixture over the chicken and allow to simmer for a few minutes until the chicken is fully done.