- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter & Co. Pumpkin Spice peanut butter
- 4 1/2 TBS granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare mini muffin pan with paper baking cups.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Using a small cookie scoop or teaspoon, fill baking cups 2/3 full.
- Bake on center rack for 10-12 minutes until toothpick comes out clean and muffin tops feel slightly springy.
You can use regular peanut butter if you don't have the flavored kind - just add an extra 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice to the batter.