A healthy swap puts a little spin on classic and beloved deviled eggs with creamy filling and topped with smoked paprika.
- 6 large eggs, hard-boiled and peeled
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- Small squeeze of lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- Smoked paprika for topping
- Cut each egg lengthwise and carefully spoon out the yolk. Place yolks into a mixing bowl and set the halves onto a plate.
- To the yolks, add Greek yogurt, Dijon mustard, a squeeze of lemon juice, and a few shakes of salt and pepper. Mix well until smooth, taste, and adjust the seasonings as desired.
- Spoon or pipe the filling into the egg halves. Top with smoked paprika, can be served at room temperature or chilled.
For tips on how to peel eggs more easily, see contents of post above.
- Category: Starters and Sides
- Method: Stovetop