Rich and delicious edible cookie dough with safe no-bake ingredients. Comes together in minutes and is an ideal higher protein option for a quick dessert.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup chocolate peanut butter protein powder (or other flavor)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- 3 tablespoons natural creamy peanut butter
- 3-4 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup mini dark chocolate chips
- Stir together flour and protein powder in a medium bowl.
- Mix in vanilla extract, syrup or honey, peanut butter, and water. Fold in chocolate chips. Serve.
- Oat flour can be used instead of almond flour
- Lower carbs and sugar by using a few drops of liquid stevia to taste instead of the syrup or honey. You will need more water or milk when making this substitution. You can also use sugar free chocolate chips or omit them.
- You can use milk instead of water, but you will need to refrigerate the leftovers.
- If leftover dough starts to dry out, add a few drops of extra water or milk and mix.
ANY substitutions that are made will alter nutritional info.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: N/A
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: Standard
- Serving Size: 1/4 recipe
- Calories: 364
- Sugar: 15g
- Fat: 19g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 22g