- 3/4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 TBS baking powder
- 1 TBS baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- Mix all ingredients together. Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. Discard when the expiration date on the milk powder has passed.
- To make pancakes, melt a small amount of butter (or use cooking spray) on a griddle or on a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Combine 1 cup of dry mix with 3/4 cup of water and 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (optional) and stir until combined. Pour a small amount of mix (about 1/4 cup) or enough to create 4-5 inch pancakes into the skillet. (you'll probably get around 5-7 small pancakes from this amount of mix)
- If using any additions such as chocolate chips, nuts, fruit, etc, sprinkle them onto each pancake.
- When bubbles form on the surface, flip pancakes over and cook 1-2 minutes more.