Cut-out pie crusts filled with chocolate, marshmallows, and graham crackers. A fun and easy party snack!
- 2 9-inch refrigerated rolled pie crust doughs (or use homemade), at room temperature
- 2 sheets of graham crackers
- 30 mini marshmallows
- 10 mini chocolate bars or sections of a whole chocolate bar
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment and set aside.
- Unroll the room temperature crusts and place on a cutting board or large sheet of wax paper. Use a 2 1/2 inch round cookie cutter to cut out 20 rounds. Make sure to space the cuts very close together so you have enough room. Save or discard the scraps.
- Use the scores on the graham crackers to break into 4 seconds per sheet. Then break the smallest sections in half. You'll end up with 16 pieces (you'll have a few extra).
- Place a piece of graham cracker in the center of each round, top with a mini chocolate bar, and then top with 3 mini marshmallows.
- Place second pie crust round on top of the fillings and press down on the center with your palm gently (you may hear the cracker break - don't worry about it).
- Use a fork or your fingers to pinch and seal around the outside of the mini pies. Place prepared pies onto the baking sheet.
- Use a pastry brush to brush the beaten egg onto each pie. Bake for 17-20 minutes or until the crust is crisp and golden. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Ingredient Substitutions: You can use a dollop of Nutella and Marshmallow creme for a softer filling when the pies are cooled. Instead of graham cracker pieces, you can use one Teddy Graham cookie per pie.
Pie Crust Scraps: Place them in an airtight storage bag and save in the refrigerator or freezer. Use them later for cutting into decorative shapes to decorate full-size pies.
Egg Wash: If you have egg sensitivities, you can leave out the egg - the pies won't get as golden or shiny.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins