- 3 cups corn Chex cereal
- 3 cups rice Chex cereal
- 2 cups goldfish crackers or Cheez-Its
- 1 cup Cheerios cereal
- 1 cup pretzels
- 1.5 cups lightly-salted dry roasted peanuts
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 TBS Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F
- In a large flat-bottomed pan, mix together the nuts, pretzels, goldfish crackers, and cereals.
- In a small bowl, stir together the spices with Worcestershire sauce and melted butter.
- Pour evenly over the mixture and then use your hands to gently toss it all together until all of the pieces are coated with the butter mixture.
- Bake for one hour, turning every 15 minutes. Let cool completely and then store in airtight container.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hour