- 3 TBS milk
- 1 TBS vegetable or canola oil
- 1 TBS granulated sugar
- 3 TBS all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 TBS Bob's Red Mill Organic Rolled Oats*
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp (heaping) ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 TBS Peanut Butter & Co. Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Peanut Butter**
- Using an 8-ounce (or larger) mug or ramekin, mix together milk, oil, and sugar.
- Add the flour and stir until smooth.
- Stir in oats, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Drop nut butter on top of the batter.
- Microwave on full power for 30 seconds and then in 15 second bursts. If cake begins to bubble to the top of the container, stop microwave briefly and allow it to settle before continuing.
- Cake is done when the top is no longer sticky and springs back when pushed.
- Allow to cool before eating - it will be very, very hot!
*Any brand of oats may be substituted
**Any brand or flavor of nut butter may be substituted - use your imagination!