- 18 Nutter Butter sandwich cookies, with filling
- 3 TBS Canola oil
- 1/4 cup (heaping) pretzels, broken into small pieces
- Place cookies into food processor and pulse until most of the big pieces are broken up, then allow the processor to run until the cookies have been ground up completely and resemble a fine sand.
- Drizzle in the oil a tablespoon at a time, pulsing a few times after each addition.
- Allow the food processor to run an additional 5 minutes, stopping to occasionally scrape down the sides and bottom.
- When the cookie butter has reached a creamy, shiny consistency, remove the blade of the food processor and fold in the pretzel pieces.
- Store in a half-pint mason jar at room temperature, or you can refrigerate.
Experiment with more or less oil to create a thicker or thinner cookie butter.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Category: Spreads