- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 24 peanut butter Ritz Bits
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Prepare a mini muffin tin by generously greasing with shortening, butter, or cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium low heat, melt the butter. Remove from heat, add the chocolate chips, cover the pan and let sit for 3-5 minutes. Then, remove the lid and stir together the chocolate until melted and smooth.
- Add the brown and white sugar and mix well, and then mix in the eggs and vanilla extract.
- Stir in the salt and flour until just combined.
- Add a small amount of batter to each muffin well, just enough to cover the bottom. Place a Ritz Bits into the center of the batter of each one, and then cover with remaining batter.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes until just barely cooked through. Allow to cool in the pan, and then use a toothpick or knife to gently loosen the edges of each brownie bite to remove from pan.