A very special treat for the furriest members of your family! This chicken and broccoli pizza for dogs is made from wholesome and pup-safe ingredients. Your baby will love indulging in a slice of their very own pizza.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon vegetable or canola oil
- 1 medium sweet potato, baked and scooped out
- 2/3 cup chicken broth, divided
- 1/2 cup (heaping) broccoli florets, cut small
- 1/2 cup cooked chicken breast, cut small
- 1/2 cup low-fat shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a medium bowl, stir together whole wheat flour, egg, oil, and 1/4 cup chicken broth. Mix until a dough is formed, adding more chicken broth a little at a time until the dough is easily handled but not too sticky or dry.
- Place a piece of parchment paper over a baking sheet. Press dough out into an 8 or 9 inch round. Bake for 11 minutes.
- While crust is baking, combine sweet potato meat with 1/4 chicken broth. Mix well and add more chicken broth a little at a time until texture resembles a thick pizza sauce.
- Remove crust from oven and spoon a generous amount of sauce onto the pizza. You may not need to use all of the sauce. Top with broccoli pieces, chicken, and cheese.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Make sure pizza is mostly cooled before slicing and serving to your pup.
This pizza is meant to be given as a treat and is not meant to be a meal replacement for your dog.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 24 mins
- Category: Dog Treats
- Method: Oven