- 3/4 cup of butter
- 2/3 cup of evaporated milk
- 3 cups of sugar
- 2 TBS instant espresso grounds *or* 2.5 mounded TBS instant coffee
- 12 ounces of semi-sweet chocolate chips (1 bag)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 7-ounce jar of marshmallow cream
- In a heavy-bottom sauce pan, melt butter, evaporated milk, instant coffee/espresso, and sugar on high heat. Stir continuously
- When the ingredients have mostly melted and combined, fit the pan with a candy thermometer.
- Continue stirring until the mixture reaches 234 degrees.
- Remove the thermometer and remove the pan from the heat.
- Stir in chocolate chips until they are melted and the mixture is completely smooth.
- Add vanilla extract and stir to combine.
- Stir in marshmallow fluff until mixture is uniform and smooth.
- Pour mixture into a greased 9x13 dish and allow to set for about 4 hours. You may choose to chill the fudge in the refrigerator to help it set up more quickly.
- Once fudge is cooled, run a sharp knife under hot water and cut the fudge into pieces of desired size. Wipe excess fudge off of the knife after each cut.