- 1 pkg Nasoya Egg Roll Wraps
- 2.5 heaping cups of roasted sweet potato, skin removed
- 2 roasted bananas, peel removed
- 1 mounded teaspoon ground cinnamon, or to taste
- 3 tablesoons butter, or to taste, plus extra for melting
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Wash sweet potatoes and pierce the skin several times with a knife. Place a sheet of aluminum foil on center rack of oven and place the potatoes on the foil.
- Roast for 45-60 minutes or until potatoes feel soft when you squeeze them, or when a knife will easily pierce the potato to the center.
- Remove potatoes from oven, allow to cool slightly, then remove the skins.
- Cut a slit in the skin of each banana, place on foil in the oven and roast until skins are mostly black and bananas are fragrant, about 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly and then remove peel.
- In a bowl, combine sweet potato and banana with cinnamon, butter, and packed brown sugar.
- Mix with a hand mixture until smooth. Taste the mixture and adjust sugar, butter, and cinnamon as needed.
- Place 1 heaping spoonful into each Nasoya wrap, fold, and place flap side down on a lightly-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400F until wraps are golden brown, about 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and brush with melted butter. Serve warm.
- Store leftovers in airtight container in refrigerator.