- Boneless pork tenderloin - about 2-3 lbs
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 TBS olive oil
- 6-8 garlic cloves, finely minced
- More salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups white wine (see notes for substitution)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Use the back of a large spoon and smush together the rosemary leaves, garlic, and salt. Mix the paste into the olive oil.
- If your pork tenderloin isn't already packaged as two pieces, use a sharp knife to carefully slice it in half lengthwise. Spread the paste along one side of a tenderloin half and then top with the second tenderloin. Wrap with kitchen twine and knot the ends, then generously salt and pepper both sides of the tenderloin.
- Place tenderloin in a baking dish and add wine.
- Bake for 45 min - 1 hr or until a thermometer inserted into the center of the tenderloin reads 145F. Remove from oven and allow to rest about 10 minutes before removing twine and cutting into slices. Drizzle pan juices on each slice when serving.
If you don't have wine or don't want to use it, you can use 2 cups of no sugar added white grape juice and add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar or white vinegar.
Short on time? You can prep the tenderloin the night before, wrap it in plastic, and store in the fridge. Bring it out onto the counter while your oven preheats to let it come closer to room temperature before roasting.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hour