This is a super easy weeknight casserole that's perfect for family or potluck! Velveeta cheese is melted into a mixture of soup, cooked chicken, spaghetti, and Rotel. The result is a flavorful dish that's ideal for those nights when you're just too tired to have to think too much about what to put on the table.
- 12 ounces spaghetti, uncooked
- 2 heaping cups cooked chicken (breast or thighs), shredded
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 can Rotel, mild or hot, undrained
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 (16-ounce) box Velveeta, cubed
- Cook spaghetti according to package instructions to al dente. Drain.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray. Add spaghetti and spread it out evenly. Top with chicken.
- In a medium bowl, stir together cream of mushroom, chicken broth, and Rotel. Pour on top of chicken. Add a few shakes of black pepper. Top with Velveeta cubes.
- Cook uncovered on center rack of oven for 25-30 minutes or until Velveeta has melted. Remove from oven and immediately stir until cheese is fully incorporated. Serve warm.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 40 mins
- Category: Casseroles
- Method: Stovetop and Oven