- 2 cans crescent roll dough (for 16 rolls total)
- 2 generous cups of cooked, shredded chicken (1-2 chicken breasts)
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 3 TBS rice vinegar
- 2 TBS fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 2 TBS fresh garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp hot sauce (or more if you like it spicy)
- 1 TBS hoisin sauce
- 1 TBS fresh-squeezed lime juice
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a food processor, combine the peanut butter, soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, ginger, garlic, hot sauce, hoisin sauce, and lime juice. Pulse until combined.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the sauce with the cooked chicken.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate the triangles. Place a large spoonful of filling in the wide area of each triangle and roll up toward one of the longer pointy ends. Use your fingers to firmly pinch together any open ends to prevent oozing during baking.
- Place crescents onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.