- Cooking spray
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 lb. sweet potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 3 cans (15 oz. each) crushed tomatoes
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) black beans, rinsed
- 1 can (14.5 oz) fat-free reduced-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) BOCA Veggie Ground Crumbles
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream (omit for vegan, or use a vegan substitute) - for topping
- Heat large pot or Dutch oven on medium heat. Add onions; cook 5 to 7 min. or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Add chili powder and cumin; mix well.
- Add all remaining ingredients except cilantro and sour cream, if using. Stir. Bring to boil; simmer on medium-low heat 25 to 30 min. or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Stir in half the cilantro.
- Serve topped with sour cream or vegan substitute and remaining cilantro.