A fresh, summery mocktail made with real mint leaves and lime juice - just as good as the alcoholic version!
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- 3 ounces fresh lime juice (6 tablespoons)
- 1.5 ounces simple syrup (3 tablespoons)
- 2 ounces club soda (4 tablespoons)
- 1 lime wedge, plus more for garnish if desired
- Place mint leaves into a tall glass such as a Collins or highball. Squeeze the juice out of the lime wedge and drop the whole wedge into the glass.
- Use a muddler or the handle of a wooden spoon to muddle the mint leaves with the lime to release the oils in the mint. Be patient and do this for several minutes to get the most mint flavor in the drink.
- Fill the glass about half full with ice. Add the lime juice and simple syrup and stir.
- Top with club soda and serve garnished with additional lime if desired.
- Category: Drinks