- 8oz lean ground turkey
- Splash of vegetable oil
- 1/2 sweet onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/4 green pepper, chopped
- 4oz white mushrooms, chopped
- 7oz diced tomatoes, canned (with sauce)
- Salt, pepper, and garlic powder
- Worcestershire sauce, to taste
- Ground Parmesan cheese (just a sprinkle)
- In a large skillet, brown the turkey in just enough oil to cover the bottom of the pan.
- When turkey is almost fully-cooked, add onions and celery and cook until soft.
- Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Add mushrooms and green pepper and continue to cook until soft.
- Add tomatoes and Worcestershire sauce and cook an additional 2-3 minutes to incorporate flavors.
- Serve with warm corn tortillas and sprinkle with a small amount of Parmesan cheese.