- 3/4 cup unsalted butter (or 1 1/4 sticks)
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt (just a pinch)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 bag white chocolate chips (~12oz)
- 1 jar marshmallow cream (7oz)
- 2 2/3 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- Mini M&M's for decorating (or whatever you want to use)
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, melt the butter with the heavy cream, sugar, and salt. Bring to a boil while constantly stirring.
- Continue to boil while stirring for 4 minutes and then remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract.
- In a large mixing bowl add white chocolate chips and marshmallow cream. Pour the hot butter and cream mixture into the mixing bowl and use a hand or stand mixer to mix until chocolate is fully melted and mixture is smooth.
- Using a nonstick spatula, fold in Rice Krispies and mini marshmallows. Immediately pour into a 9x13 baking pan lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle with M&M's or mini chocolate chips while the mixture is still warm. Refrigerate until set, ~3 hours. Cut into pieces and serve immediately (see notes)
Fudge is best the day it is made if you want a crispy texture, as the Rice Krispies will soften over time.