- 1lb chicken breast
- sea salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 TBS honey
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 2 TBS dijon mustard
- 1 TBS mayonnaise
- Boil chicken in salted water until cooked through (10-12 minutes)
- Remove from water, let cool, and chop into small pieces.
- Transfer chopped chicken into large bowl and add chopped pecans and dried cranberries.
- Add honey, dijon, and mayonnaise, adjusting for taste and texture.
- Add freshly-ground black pepper and sea salt.
- Serve in sandwiches, with crackers, or by itself!