- 3 cups almond milk
- 4 tsp cornstarch
- 2 small packages JELLO instant pudding, sugar and fat free (flavor of choice)
- 1 8oz container Fat Free Cool Whip, thawed
- Empty both JELLO packets into a bowl and whisk in the cornstarch.
- Add almond milk and whisk for several minutes.
- Place into refrigerator and chill until slightly thickened (it will be a little thinner than typical pudding)
- Fold in Cool Whip and transfer to tupperware container.
- Place in freezer for several hours until firm.
- Move container to refrigerator and allow to soften.
- Eat while watching chick flicks and drinking wine.