- 1 banana, ripe
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/8 cup water
- 1.5 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup oats
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Mash the carrots with the banana, then add applesauce and water.
- Fold in the oats and gradually add the flour until a dough is formed.
- Lightly sprinkle a counter top with some whole wheat flour and roll out the dough to about 1/2 inch thick.
- Use a small biscuit cutter (or any cutter of your choice!) and place treats on a lightly-sprayed cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes, and then turn off the oven and let the treats stay inside for an additional 2-3 hours. This will dehydrate them further, creating a chewy (or crunchy, depending on how long you let them dehydrate) treat with a longer shelf life!