- 6 TBS natural peanut butter
- 2 TBS olive oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 6 generous TBS low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 4 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 12oz bag of frozen turkey meatballs (24 meatballs)
- water, to thin
- Add all of the ingredients except the meatballs and water to a pot and heat on medium, stir until the mixture is heated through and smooth.
- Reduce heat to medium low, add the meatballs and stir to coat with the sauce. Add a few tablespoons of water to thin, cover, and allow to simmer for 10-15 minutes. Meatballs are done when heated through and sauce has thickened slightly. You can add more water in small amounts to thin sauce as needed.
- Serve on subs, over brown or white rice, or over cauliflower rice. Or just eat them by themselves with some stir-fry vegetables! Garnish with sesame seeds if desired.
Recipe can be doubled if needed. You can also use beef meatballs with this recipe as well, but note that the nutrition facts listed below will be different.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins