Your new favorite pizza! Comes together easily using cooked chicken and premade naan, this pizza has so much zip and flavor from red onion, pepperoncini peppers, garlic, and plenty of gooey colby jack cheese!
- 2 premade pieces of naan (about 10 inches long each)
- Olive oil for brushing
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, peeled and minced
- 6 TBS barbecue sauce, divided
- 1 generous cup chopped cooked chicken
- 3-4 pepperoncini peppers, sliced, stem discarded
- 2/3 cup thinly-sliced red onion
- 4 oz (half a block) colby jack cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400F. Spray a baking sheet or large pizza pan with cooking spray and place the naan pieces on it side by side. Brush each piece with a small amount of olive oil and rub on equal amounts of the minced garlic.
- In a small bowl, mix the cooked chicken with 2 TBS of the barbecue sauce. Spread the remaining sauce equally on the naan.
- Top pizzas with the chicken, peppers, red onion, and the shredded cheese.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, checking early and often, and remove when the edges of the naan have turned golden and the cheese is melted to your preferences.
If starting with raw chicken, use about half a pound for boneless (8 ounces), seasoned with salt and pepper, and cook in a small amount of heated oil in a skillet until done all the way through.
I recommend using a pizza crisper pan (with holes) like this one.
Choose a good, smoky barbecue sauce for best flavor - you want a nice balance between sweet and spicy.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Entree
- Method: Oven
Keywords: pizza, naan, easy dinner, barbecue chicken, peppers, red onion, cheesy