Grilled chicken, crispy bacon, plenty of ranch, some fresh veggies, and crunchy tortilla chips get grilled in a soft flour tortilla.
- 1 large chicken breast, raw OR 6-7 frozen cooked grilled chicken breast strips, heated up
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 jumbo size tortillas
- 1 Roma tomato, coarsely chopped
- 4 slices bacon, cooked crisp
- 4 pieces of butter lettuce (can use green leaf or romaine)
- Ranch dressing
- 1 tostada shell or a handful of yellow corn tortillas chips
- 1/2 cup (approximate) shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 1 TBS butter
- If using frozen grilled chicken breast strips, skip to next step. Pound the raw chicken breast flat and season both sides with salt and pepper. Heat the olive oil in a nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add the chicken breast and cook 3-4 minutes on each side (depending on thickness) until chicken is cooked through. Remove from heat and cut the chicken into strips.
- Lay out the two jumbo tortillas and place two pieces of lettuce in the center of each one, on top of each other. Top with Roma tomatoes, bacon, and chicken. You want the ingredients to stay toward the center of the tortillas, so cut the chicken and bacon into smaller pieces if needed. Drizzle ranch dressing over the top of the pile and place a tostada shell or a few tortilla chips on top. Cover the shell/chips with cheese and then start folding the tortilla toward the center, working one section at a time all the way around. You can stuff a little extra cheese under the flaps to help keep the crunchwrap together after it's grilled.
- In a skillet over medium high heat (you can use the same pan you used to cook the chicken), melt the butter and place the crunchwrap, fold-side down, on the skillet. Let it cook for a couple of minutes until the cheese has melted and the tortilla is golden brown. Flip and do the same thing on the other side. Repeat with second crunchwrap (you can do them both at once if you use a large skillet).