- 2 cups + 2 TBS all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1.5 sticks of unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg + 1 large egg yolk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 12oz bag of M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 325 and grease a 9x13 pan.
- In a bowl, mix together flour, salt, and baking soda.
- In a second bowl, whisk white and brown sugar with the melted butter until combined.
- Add the egg, egg yolk, and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet until just combined.
- Gently fold in 1 cup of M&Ms.
- Pour batter into the greased pan and level out the top.
- Sprinkle remaining M&Ms on top and press down lightly.
- Bake 25-30 minutes until top is slightly golden and edges are just beginning to pull away from the pan.