Layered cups of chocolate pudding mixed with whipped topping and crushed Oreo cookies topped with fun, colorful gummy worms! Kids will love this delicious dessert craft!
- 4 (3.25 ounce) packs pre-made chocolate pudding
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups crushed Oreo cookies
- ~16 gummy worms
- Set out 4 clear 8-ounce cups. In a medium bowl, combine frozen whipped topping with chocolate pudding. The more topping you add, the more mousse-like texture you will get - add as little or as much as you desire.
- Start with a layer of crushed cookies in the bottom of each cup. Top with a thick layer of mousse, then end with a second layer of crushed cookies. Decorate with gummy worms.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: N/A
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake/No Cook
Keywords: kid friendly, food craft, chocolate pudding, cool whip, gummy worms