- 1 1/2 cups mixed frozen chopped red bell peppers, green bell peppers, and onion (can substitute fresh)
- 8oz cubed cooked ham
- 8 large eggs
- 1/3 cup milk (can use non-dairy milk)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese of choice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 400F and spray a 9x9 square baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, spray with cooking spray, and add the mixed chopped vegetables. Cook until soft and fragrant.
- Add the ham to the skillet and continue to cook for an additional 5 minutes. Sprinkle the ham and vegetable mixture into the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Allow to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, whisk together milk and eggs.
- Pour half of the egg mixture onto the cooled ham and vegetable layer. Sprinkle with the cheese, and then add the rest of the egg mixture. Sprinkle with a very small pinch of salt and some pepper.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes or until eggs are set.
The mixed peppers and onion can usually be found in the frozen section. At my grocery stores it is called a "seasoning mix" or something similar.