- 2 tsp olive oil
- 4 cups green cabbage, shredded or cut into thin strips
- 1 small sweet onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast, shredded or cut into small pieces
- 1 cup low fat small curd cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp dried parsley, plus more for topping
- 1/2 cup reduced fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a large, deep skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. add the cabbage and onion and cook until starting to soften but before it begins to turn brown. Add the garlic and cook for one minute more. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the chicken breast, cottage cheese, sour cream, and parsley. Add the cheddar cheese and beaten eggs and mix until combined.
- Spread mixture into a glass pie-plate. Top with Parmesan cheese and more parsley if desired. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until starting to brown.