- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken tenders
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 TBS dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 1 TBS milk
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a large baking sheet with foil and place a broiling rack on top (see notes). Set aside.
- If needed, trim the chicken tenders and pat dry with a paper towel. Mix together the Parmesan cheese, almond flour, parsley, oregano, smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a flat-bottomed container. In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs with the milk.
- Dip the tenders into the egg mixture, let the excess drip off, then drop each side into the flour mixture. Place on the prepared baking sheet and repeat with the rest of the tenders.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until chicken is cooked through. If you want some extra crisp, switch the oven over to broil for the last few minutes of cook time.
- Serve with your favorite low carb dipping sauces (fresh salsa, sugar free ketchup or BBQ, Dijon mustard, aioli, etc.
The broiling rack will allow air to get to the bottom of the tenders and let them get crispier than if they were laying flat on the foil. However, they will still be delicious if you don't have a rack and want to place the tenders directly on the foil, the top will just have more crisp than the bottom.