- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3 TBS plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 TBS lemon juice
- 1 tsp fresh basil, chopped (or 1/4 tsp dried)
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- A pinch of onion powder
- 2lbs (32oz) whitefish fillets (cod, tilapia, pollock, etc)
- In a small bowl, mix together the Parmesan, butter, yogurt, lemon juice, basil, black pepper, and onion powder.
- Preheat oven to Broil. Grease a large baking sheet or line with aluminum foil and arrange the fish fillets in a single layer. Broil for a couple of minutes, flip the fish over, and broil for another couple of minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and spread with the Parmesan mixture. Broil until the mixture begins to brown and the fish is done, flaking easily with a fork. Be very careful not to overcook the fish.
- Serve on a bed of rice or mashed potatoes with steamed vegetables.